The U.S. Nursing Shortage isn’t getting any better.
You need a long-term staffing solution but you can’t depend on a temporary nurse agency or travel nurses.
Let us guide you to a better solution.
Watch Below for the Full Shearwater Experience
The Shearwater Health Arrival Team has dedicated resources to help the nurse arrive safely to the U.S. and be prepared to work.
We go above and beyond to meet nurses at the airport of their destination city and spend several days preparing and assisting them to settle into their new home and nursing role.
Click here to learn more about how we guide nurses through the process.
We assist the nurses in…
- Applying for a social security number
- Opening a bank account
- Getting a U.S. phone number
- Grocery Shopping
- Connecting them with a community of nurses
- Planning their hospital orientation
- Touring the hospital and meeting their unit manager
Need Nurses? Let us know!