LEARN NEW SKILLS
Why Choose Shearwater?
You receive all credentialing, immigration, and legal fees free of charge.
We provide American cultural and clinical skills training so that you are prepared for success.
You’ll work in an advanced U.S. hospital where you can grow in your career.
You can trust that our expertise, which has helped over 1,000 nurses before you come to America, will help you achieve your dream.
by Filling Out the Form Below
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN HOW WE PREPARE YOU FOR THE SHEARWATER JOURNEY
No Catch, 100% Free Immigration Sponsorship
- Step-by-Step guidance & legal expertise
- EB-3 (Green Card) permanent residency Visa
- Consistent updates through the documentation process
- Ability to include immediate family on petition
- Free IELTS exam ($250 value) and Visa Screen ($550 value)
Full Financial Sponsorship for the NCLEX
- Accredited online educational platform that includes a live teacher for NCLEX review*
- Travel to and from the exam location
- Cost of the NCLEX exam and application fees
Hospital Matching Process
- Participate in choosing your hospital placement
- Multiple prep sessions before interview
- Sponsorship for state-specific licenses and hospital certifications
- Stay connected to the Shearwater nurse community
- Monthly updates
- Giveaways & referral bonuses
- Nursing tips & info
A member of the American Dream Team will greet you at the airport to welcome you to America! We’ll help you acclimate to your new home and setup your bank account, cell phone, social security number, and other necessary paperwork.
We’ll introduce you to your unit manager and others in your workplace. This also includes connecting you with other international nurses in the area and making sure you’re familiar with your new city.
- Safe & affordable location near hospital
- 1 month of free rent and 3 months of free furniture
- Basic essentials provided (bedding, toiletries, household items, etc.)
- Utilities setup
Generous stipend check to get you started in the U.S.
- Salary in-line with current nursing trends
- Opportunity to earn overtime
- Shift differentials
Contracts are typically 30-36 months with 90% of our nurses getting job offers with the hospital upon conclusion. Most of our nurses continue working at their original facility placement due to the great relationships and community they’ve built.
License and Certification Renewals
All fees for the renewal of required licenses and certifications are reimbursed by Shearwater.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401(k) with matching bonus
Continued Access to Shearwater Team
- Clinical Support
- Career Coaching
- Human Resources
- Facilitation of Performance Reviews
Strong Hospital Partnerships
- 90% of our nurses are offered full-time jobs at their current facilities after contract.
- Opportunities for growth.
Alumni Events and Communication
We maintain connections with our alumni community and often get them involved in meeting new nurses in the area. We also plan events for the Shearwater nurse community in various cities.
WHAT NURSES AND HOSPITAL CLIENTS SAY ABOUT SHEARWATER
MEET THE AMERICAN DREAM TEAM
We’ll be the ones to support you during your journey.