Are You the Right Fit?
Can you create a great experience for clients?
Do you want to make a difference by improving healthcare outcomes?
Are you entrepreneurial? Do you like to find new ways of doing things, solve new problems, and create new revenue streams?
Do international environments and building cultural connections intrigue you?
Do you want to change people’s lives, helping them to achieve more in their careers and for their families?
About the Position:
The Director, Client Services position supports our growth in the United States by helping U.S. hospitals overcome the challenges of the nursing shortage. It focuses on serving existing customers success for this role is measured by client satisfaction and the ability to grow our presence with the client. Because we are a versatile, fast-growing company, the position will also have the opportunity to support new product development and the development of new international relationships.
The position is based in Nashville, TN.
As the Director, Client Services you will:
- Present Shearwater Health’s value proposition to clients while building relationships with their Nurse Managers, HR representatives, and Chief Nursing Officers in order to secure nurse placement.
- Keep hospital clients apprised of contract performance and develop expectations for regular communication.
- Collaborate with Shearwater’s U.S. and Philippines based personnel and external partners to match internationally experienced nurses to our healthcare clients ensuring a mutual fit.
- Implement new client accounts and manage customer expectations.
- Use client information to market opportunities to nurses.
- Solicit feedback from clients to bring back to the Shearwater team with actionable items for improvement.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in an account management, sales support, or sales role
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, instantly likeable and friendly
- Detail orientation and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team, self-motivated
- Passion about international cultural environments
- Interest in travel and meeting new people – the position requires up to 50% travel within the U.S.
It would be a bonus if you…..
- Are a registered nurse with varied hospital nursing experience and/or
- Have human resources/recruiter experience
- Have ever worked in a position as a liaison between healthcare entities or teams
- Have worked with international nurses
About Our Culture:
We get to create a win-win-win scenario:
- We help hospitals achieve improved nurse staffing levels through the placement of caring, international nurses; a win for the patient.
- Our nurses care for patients passionately and competently, and that gives our client hospitals peace of mind; a win for them.
- Our international nurses have the opportunity to increase earning potential by more than 10x; a win for the nurse and the nurse’s family.
Our team considers it a tremendous privilege to transform lives in this way. This is more than a job, thus making it easy to get out of bed on a Monday morning!
We are a nimble team, with virtually no red tape and a keen interest in what is possible.
Our people have the opportunity to take on new challenges in a way that is not available in most other companies. We value career development, and achieve this not through emphasizing courses, certifications, and personality tests, but by giving our people an opportunity to lead, manage new projects, and get results.
Check us out on YouTube – we dare you!
One of our team members recently described her job working at Shearwater Health: “My work makes me feel like I am playing a part in changing the lives of our nurses, along with their families. This gives me a great amount of determination to work hard to make that difference that they all deserve.” And a client recently told us, “The experience of interviewing nurses in the Philippines is something that I loved and have always remembered.”
We are building an amazing team, and when you join this resourceful, enthusiastic, hard-working group, you will have:
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- The opportunity to stretch your wings and build your career in a rewarding, life changing, unforgettable way.
Shearwater Health (formerly HCCA International) pursues a mission of improving healthcare outcomes globally. Founded in 1973, we have continually developed our clinical staff to meet the needs of healthcare providers, payers, and any company with needs that require skilled clinical experience.
Headquartered in Nashville, TN, we credential, provide visa authorization for, and employ international nurses at U.S. hospitals and partner with international hospitals and organizations to cultivate a supply of skilled nurses around the world. We have over 2,000 clinicians in our URAC-accredited facilities in the Philippines that operate in remote teams for our clients. We couple our clinical expertise with Six Sigma business experts and Robotic Process Automation to improve outcomes and lower costs.
We want our hospital clients to love contracting our international nurses as a part of their strategy to achieve an outstanding patient experience and an improved nurse retention plan. AND we want them to experience how meaningful it is to give an international nurse the opportunity to have a career in the U.S.
To do that, we have a team that is passionate about recruiting, credentialing, training, and leading international nurses from around the world to work in the U.S.