Type of Employment: Full Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Description: Based in Nashville, Tn, Shearwater Health is a privately-held company providing remote and onsite clinicians that expand the size and impact of clinical teams. We deliver Clinical Process Outsourcing® services across four verticals: provider, payer, workers’ compensation/disability and pharma/life sciences. The Salesforce Administrator position is a key contributor to the sales and account management department. The role manages the Salesforce instance at Shearwater Health to ensure the visibility and accountability of its business development efforts.
- Review Salesforce Pipeline for needed updates and outreach to opportunity owners to verify accuracy.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Create Salesforce training curriculum and conduct trainings across Sales and Account Management teams.
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Salesforce Administrator Expectations:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Responsible for bi-annual updates to existing Sales Manual.
- Responsible for any inbound inquiries from the Shearwater Health website.
- Assist with the creation and assimilation of key performance indicators for quarterly board meeting.
- (3) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Document and distribute critical pricing decisions for new business opportunities and provide lookback analysis to compare agreed upon underwriting compared to actuals.
- Manage the ongoing measurements of sales targets and performance metrics.
- Work closely with C-Suite to refine, optimize, and implement updates to the operating policies and procedures within the sales process with the goal of maximizing field sales performance, addressing deficiencies, and securing.
- Track key metrics such as Pipeline Growth, Average Days in Stage, Probability to Win for each sales stage, etc. on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- BA/BS required
- Strong success as a contributor with the technology associated with a sales department
- Excellent Microsoft application skills, as well as deep proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience within health care not required but preferred
- Ability to generate Excel pivot tables
- Ability to take ownership and initiative and bring a solutions-oriented approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic, high-growth environment. Must be creative and have a sense of humor
- A competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- The opportunity to build your career in a rewarding and unforgettable way