Digital Marketing Manager
Type of Employment: Full Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
Shearwater Health expands the size and impact of clinical teams for healthcare organizations in the U.S. Our customers are enthusiastic about our services and we are growing at a high rate. We are entering new markets, and in some cases our company is not well known in the markets we serve. With happy customers, a strong value proposition, yet limited brand awareness, we are the perfect environment for a Digital Marketing Manager to make a significant impact on the company and to build an impressive resume.
We believe that the best way to win in the marketplace is to build trust through storytelling. We use a combination of videos, white papers, podcasts, webinars, and social media. Our marketing team’s vision is to be a media company that creates value for the marketplace whether a company buys from us or not. Our videos have been very effective in selling to customers and bringing our brand to life (you can check out a facility tour, and this employee journey in part 1 and part 2). Our podcast, Humans in Healthcare, has created unique and distinctive ways for us to engage with healthcare leaders.
Shearwater Health is a Private Equity-backed company with a definitive track record of opening new markets and launching new service lines. A core value of ours is Entrepreneurial Spirit, and from our Board of Directors to our CEO to our frontline employees, new ideas are encouraged and experimentation in marketing campaigns are welcomed.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will create campaigns and ensure our digital assets build a global brand that reaches not only the U.S., but also Asia, the Caribbean, Africa, and Europe.
- Generate inbound leads.
- Execute email marketing campaigns to current and prospective customers for the purpose of driving engagement with our brand.
- Ensure consistent publication of content across various channels by managing an editorial calendar.
- Maintain websites and landing pages.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns (primarily LinkedIn, but also Facebook)
- Measure and report results of campaigns, create recommendations based on data to adjust approach.
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring results of B2B campaigns to drive inbound leads.
- 3 years of marketing experience.
- Experience with Facebook ads and LinkedIn campaigns.
- A competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- The opportunity to build your career in a rewarding and unforgettable way