Title: Content Marketer
Type of Employment: Full Time
Location: Nashville, TN
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Shearwater Health is a rapidly growing, private equity backed, global healthcare services company. The vision for our marketing team is to build the healthcare outsourcing brand that
- Empowers healthcare organizations to grow in their ability to deliver high quality care despite scarcity of qualified labor.
- Vividly renders geographic and cultural boundaries as irrelevant to accomplish great outcomes for customers and patients.
- Generates thought leadership to ease the challenges of completing administrative, clinical workflows for its customers.
Shearwater’s content strategy is to build trust with its audiences by creating relatable, helpful content that helps our customers solve their problems. The Content Marketer oversees and implements the content strategy for Shearwater Health’s global brand that includes audiences in international nurse staffing, Clinical Process Outsourcing (CPO®) for U.S. healthcare companies, and talent acquisition in the Philippines.
- Establish thought leadership in the markets we serve.
- Generate content ideas and develop blogs, white papers, case studies, webinars, and content to support the sales team.
- Interview subject matter experts in the company to generate content relevant to our audiences.
- Write and edit the content for publication.
- Guide the Sales and Executive teams in crafting the message for individual products/services, to be delivered for specific sales meetings or standardized per product.
- Create content to be used in sales slides and collateral.
- Update content on quarterly basis.
- Deliver content for customer proposals
- Maintain a repository of standard content to be used in customer proposals and in responses to RFPs.
- Shape content in sales opportunities by drafting responses to ad hoc inquiries and editing content developed by members of the sales team.
- Maintain a content calendar that publishes on a high frequency basis.
- Understand how to create narratives that connect with hearts and minds. Familiarity with StoryBrand a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills including, but not limited to, emails, blogs, website copy, case studies, white papers, video scripts, sales presentations, and proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or the Humanities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience marketing to executive healthcare audiences in hospitals, health plans, managed care organizations, and pharma companies.
- Experience working with employees and audiences from a different country and culture.