Shearwater Health has helped over 1,000 international registered nurses find clinical jobs in the United States since 2001. We provide immigrant visa sponsorships and place nurses at hospitals and healthcare facilities in 14 different states in the USA.
Work with Us and Receive Outstanding Benefits:
- Competitive salary and wages – our nurses earn an average of $67,000/yr.
- Free visa sponsorship, NCLEX, and NCLEX review program.
- Training for a Career in the USA
- Expert guidance in your transition to the USA.
Our Support Includes…
Training For a Career in the USA
- Preparation for NCLEX exam
- Assist in obtaining certifications required for work in the US – BLS, ACLS, PALS, etc.
- Coaching for client interviews
Visa Sponsorship and Credentialing
- Orientation and education for nurses to understand the immigration process and the milestones involved.
- Provide expertise and legal oversight in completing and filing I-140 petitions until approval is received.
- Multi-year relationship throughout the process
- We pay for all visa sponsorship and immigration expenses.
Expert Guidance in Your Transition to the USA
- Arrange all aspects of housing.
- RN license endorsement to your assigned state.
- Build support team from other Shearwater nurses in the area.
- Personally meet you at the airport upon arrival
- Spend a few days with you to acclimate them to city and hospital
- Ongoing communication between you and account management team
- Regularly scheduled reviews and meetings
Referral Bonus Program
Receive a cash bonus for every qualified nurse you refer to us that we hire to work in the USA.
Help us continue to build the strongest team of nurses, and you will share in the benefits.
- $300 for nurses with a priority date
- $200 for nurses without a priority date
The bonus is paid in two installments; 50% on contract signing, and 50% at visa issuance.