Type of Employment: Full Time
Department: Clinical Process Outsourcing (CPO)
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Nashville, TN
The Sales Support Analyst is responsible for all research, presentation development, and report generation that enables the Shearwater Health Sales & Marketing teams to be successful generating leads, presenting top notch presentations, and closing new business for Shearwater Health. The candidate should have a keen attention to detail, strong research skills, and some experience using CRM & Email Automation software – specifically Salesforce and Pardot.
From time to time this position will also support the Account Management department with client presentations and research. This position will also require travel to attend industry conferences and manage a booth to gather intel and generate new leads for the Sales team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to research sales prospect companies to understand the organizational structure, size, and scope of the businesses Shearwater Health desires to sell to.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality, and apply feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to arrive at work on time, follow instructions, respond to management direction, and solicit feedback in order to improve performance.
- Ability to work independently and in team collaboration, including outside of traditional work hours.
- Computer skills (Microsoft applications) with strength in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word and planning programs.
- Excellent written communication skills and teamwork skills to function in support of the sales efforts of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Analysis experience in prior work experience
- Salesforce and Pardot (or other similar CRM software)
- 1-2 years of sales experience with preference in healthcare
- Expert designer in PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud software such as Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Leadership in the United States and in the Philippines to ensure deliverables meet the needs as outlined.
- Assists Sales team with preparing sales deck presentations, client reports, and all sales related activities.
- Assists Marketing team with generating leads, managing conferences, and email marketing/prospect building.
- Performs regular pipeline analysis and search functions to prepare Bio summaries of prospects and clients the team is meeting with.
- Documents work within the Salesforce application following the Shearwater Health procedures.
- Researches websites of clients before every meeting to ensure updates are communicated to sales team through Salesforce Chatter and is identified within the sales presentations.
- Demonstrates a strong, dependable work ethic.